AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Economy Gains 528,000 Jobs in July; Unemployment Down to 3.5% -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: University of Michigan’s Library and Museum Workers Organize Union With AFT -
- Pass the Inflation Reduction Act: What Working People Are Doing This Week -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: UAW Member Shares Passion for Her Union and Her Work -
- One Job Should Be Enough: In the States Roundup -