Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
Congressman Norcross Introduces Bill to End Tax Breaks for Companies Engaged in Union Busting27 Jul, 2022
New Jersey State AFL-CIO Announces 2022 Endorsements For U.S. House and Labor Candidates for Elected Offices Throughout the State25 Jul, 2022
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – Today, the New Jersey State AFL-CIO gathered with over 300 delegates and guests from affiliated unions at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for the labor organization’s 2022 Legislative/COPE Endorsement Conference.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Take Action: Support Delta Flight Attendants Fighting for a Union! -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Francisco Tostado -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: California Labor Federation Secures Top Priority with Signing of Farmworker Organizing Bill -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -