Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
2022 General Election Endorsements
North Bay Labor Council's 2022 Primary Endorsements
THE FIGHT FOR $20 AND A UNION: ANOTHER CALIFORNIA MINIMUM WAGE EARTHQUAKE?
Production line workers for Amy’s Kitchen protest at drive-thru in Rohnert Park
LTE-Press Democrat 12/30/21 Don't Delay Living Wage Ordinance
Close to Home: Sonoma County’s living wage law needs an overhaul
Approval of Labor Unions at Highest Point Since 1965
AFL-CIO News Feed
- What Are Apprenticeships? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Helps Kick Off National Apprenticeship Week -
- Engaging Voters Every Day: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Records Biggest October Membership Growth Since 2015 -
- I Drove the President's Motorcade in New Mexico -